Return to Elder Main Page Elder Family Research
You must REGISTER before you will be able to post on our Bulletin Board
This protects our Members from unauthorized use of this Bulletin Board.
Please read the FAQ for this Bulletin Board before using (see button below).

Return to Elder Main Page  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Elders in Kansas and Washington State

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Elder Family Research Forum Index -> Mid-West Elder Lines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:42 am    Post subject: Elders in Kansas and Washington State Reply with quote

Hi ...I am Karl Elder, of Norfolk, Virginia...I am literally just beginnig to search my family tree...of which I know very little...especially on my father's side.....both of my parents were born in Galena, ks in the mid twenties...My father's name was Rexford Franklin Elder...he had a brother named Gene...perhaps Edward Gene...We called him "Uncle Ed"...and he lived in Bremerton Washington.....my Elder grandfather's name may have been Frank or Franklin...mothers name was Bertha I believe...both were burried near galena and died prior to 1941.....I have been having a hard time finding anything at all on-line...but, as I said..im just getting started...if there is anythng you can help me with Id greatly appreciate it...all my relatives are from that area and we have pretty much lost track of all of them...both on my father's and mother's side...any help yu could give would be greatly appreciated...thanks...Karl Elder...norfolk, va.
nancyp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:29 pm    Post subject: Found Relatives in Washington State and Alaska Reply with quote

Good news!
We have found relatives to talk to on the phone and via e-mail, in
Washington State and Alaska!
See "Western" lines for more
info.
results:
http://www.familytreedna.com/public/Elder
NancyElderPeterSEN@yahoo.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Elder Family Research Forum Index -> Mid-West Elder Lines All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: